PhD in Aerosol-cloud interactions and cloud feedbacks
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Climate: Past, Present & Future (CL)
We are seeking one or two PhD students to join our research group focusing on the role of clouds in climate change, led by Dr. Guy Dagan. The position will undertake idealized modeling studies focusing on aerosol-cloud interactions and cloud feedback. We are especially interested in candidates who are interested in one or more of the following areas: numerical modeling, climate dynamics, aerosol-cloud interactions, cloud feedback, convective organization.
- Master’s degree in Earth Sciences, Physics, Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience in processing and analyzing computational data.
- Written and spoken proficiency in both Hebrew and English.
Preferred Skills or Experience
- Experience running meteorological and/or climate models.
- Excellent programming skills.
For questions about the position, please contact Dr. Guy Dagan at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email your CV, cover letter (describing your research experience, interests, career goals, and fit for the position), and contact information for 2 references to Dr. Guy Dagan, (email@example.com). Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.