The EGU has 22 different scientific divisions and our members are experts in a wide variety of policy relevant topics. We have an extensive database of scientists who are able to provide scientific evidence, answer technical questions within a short period of time or provide a factsheet on a geoscientific area.
Factsheets on geoscientific areas that have already been created by EGU scientific members are linked below.
If you have a comment or request, or if you would like more information, please contact:
Chloe HillPolicy Officer +49-89-21806519
- Air quality
- Big data and infrastructure
- Climate change & its impacts
- Earth observation & monitoring
- Energy & minerals resources
- Fundamental sciences / blue-sky research
- Global research programmes
- Natural hazards
- Ocean sciences
- Polar research
- Space science & exploration
- Water resources & quality