Official EGU logos
- All logos are available under the Attribution-NoDerivs 4.0 Creative Commons licence.
- When used on the Web, the logo must be an active link to https://www.egu.eu/.
- Please use only the image files available below: others are not official EGU logos and do not represent the European Geosciences Union as a whole.
- The EGU logo should not be altered in any way that would affect its legibility and ease of recognition. It should be used with the proportions and colours presented in this page, and with the recommended backgrounds (when applicable). It must also be placed within a safe distance from other visual elements.
- The logos may not be used to disparage EGU, its divisions or committees, activities or products.
- 100 | 50 | 0 | 0
- 0 | 114 | 188 (#0072BC)
- 0 | 10 | 100 | 0
- 255 | 222 | 0 (#FFDE00)
- 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
- 255 | 255 | 255 (#FFFFFF)
- 36 | 28 | 26 | 0
- 168 | 169 | 173 (#A8A9AD)
Typography in use
Open Sans is the font to be used with all EGU products online and in print. This is a free font that has been optimised for print, web, and mobile interfaces with excellent legibility. Open Sans can be downloaded and installed from Google Fonts (click “Select this font” on the top right and then, on the “Family Selected” window that appears at the bottom of the page, click the download link on the top right to download the font to your computer).
If Open Sans is not available, and cannot be downloaded, the font Helvetica can be used instead.